I'm a woman who has severe pms every month. (dizziness, marine weight, mood swing, tiredness, breast dull pain, feel cold, body ach, energyless...) I enjoy almost same symptoms when I have ovulation too, and it stays give or take a few week. When I have term I feel similar to I got cold and really tired, subsequent week I have adjectives those symptoms because of ovulation, and then I enjoy PMS. so that means I hold only 1 week to hold good condition. Is it PMDD? Except taking any birth control pill, is here any thing could sustain my condition?
Ovulation and PMS?
i used to capture this really bad, be miserable ( as were those around me!) for weeks out of every month. tried a few diffrnt things approaching going on the pill and evening primrose oil+vitamin B6. but what has really be most effective have been sticking to a nourishing diet and exercising a few times a week.
i eat 3 fair meals a afternoon and i go running ( cos its free and u can do it anytime) and i dont suffer from PMT at adjectives anymore. i think the combination of a able-bodied balanced diet and regular exercise have improved adjectives areas of my life. i hope you find something that works for u.
Some of these sites offer treatment too. Good luck.
- First Gyno Visit. Please help calm me down!! ?
- For women who have had breast implants?
- Brown Vaginal Discharge?PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!?
- Is Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) the only explanation for a somewhat fishy odor?
- Is this implantation bleeding?
- Women.. do you..?
- Birth Control HELP PLEASE!!?
- While have sex, the condom slipped stale. i didn't be aware of anything going through my vagina though.?