Last night I have sex with my brand new well endowed boyfriend whom have a slight bend in his penis. This morning when I go to use the restroom I noticed a pinkish vaginal discharge. I know he ripped the outside of me, but this is coming from the inside. The concluding day of my time was roughly 3 days ago...i need answers presently.
Help!! pink vaginal discharge after sex?
If he is so full-size he could have cause friction and slight damage of blood vessel inside the vagina. Which is the pinkish discharge.
I would not worry too much give or take a few it unless it becomes tight or continues.
Use lot's of lubrication and try and relax to avoid tearing and internal injury.
Obviously you tore a little bit- approaching you said, on the outside; just likey on the inner walls of your vagina as in good health.
This is not uncommon, especially if your man is as you said, all right endowed. My husband is as well, and I encounter this habitually. Not all the time, but every presently and then. It's knotty to tell if it's due to friction, tear, or tenderness. But you said that you have finished your cycle a few days ago, so you likely own a little bit of blood moved out over that had not fully discharged, possibility of inner tear, and/or just still human being a little tender.
As long as you are not within too much pain, at hand's nothing to verbs about. Just be sure to use extra lube when it seem extra tight so that you can try to prevent more tearing surrounded by the future. Some pink color, blood, or even seriously of blood can come from this so don't be too suprised if you see this again.
- Ok so ladies i want to tell my ma that i need to go to the doctor, if you know wat i mean but wat should i say
- PLEASE HELP! im getting worried?
- How likely is unteine cancer in a 35 year old female that just had a baby 6 months ago?
- Is it normal to have a sharp pain?
- REVENGE! So, I am out of the organization today because I am have BAD CRAMPS, along near heartfelt up and downs
- What is an orgasim?
- 7 x 5 inches of runway plenty to nick past its sell-by date?
- Is it possible to lose 4-6 pant sizes by summer (in 4 months)??