everytime me and my b/f have sex it feel like Im a virgin it hurts so doomed to failure and to make it worse i don't produce satisfactory of my own lube, so I use astroglide. but it hurts so bad in the order of 4 cms inside my vagina. this pain last for the first five minutes and goes away afterwards sometimes comes back because I budge dry down there and we hold to use more lube and after I get done I obtain very desperate vaginal pain burning, and sore around the initial then when I shift to the bathroom and pee it burns or I have throbbing from my uretha, it feels similar to i still have to dance to the bathroom but it wont come out. this pain usaully last for 30-35 min and I've been have this pain for the concluding yr. but these symptoms don't occur anyother time except when i have sex and presently we dont have sex but approaching 2 times a week because It hurts so bad.my doctor said it be vulvadynia but I never had this problem near anyother guys so could it be my b/f is too big? and if you know anything that could help please do
Vaginal pain? women solitary?
It could be he is too big for you. If you never have problems with other guys this might be a appropriate reason, but as I get the drift these symptoms can occur suddenly. On the other paw, did your doctor say why he suspects vulvodynia?
How is vulvodynia diagnosed?
You may necessitate to have a pelvic exam and test to check for bacteria and yeast. If any try-out results don't seem conventional, your doctor may want you to have a colposcopy or a biopsy. Colposcopy is an exam of the genital nouns that uses a special magnifying cup. If you have a biopsy, your genital nouns is numbed with a local anaesthetic, and a small piece of tissue is taken to be looked at with a microscope.
There is an running
You can ask them how this is diagnosed.
Here you will find sites that discuss treatment etc.
I hope its not vulvodynia but just the size of your b/f penis.
If it isn't, then you could be allergic to your partner. (I am not humour by the way sorry.) I hold heard of women have problems with newly one partner and it turns out it is the partner's fluids- sorry I don't know much more than that, and hopefully this isn't the case- but a gyno would hopefully be able to relieve you.
As for his size- I don't think a guy can be too big- we are made to own babies so with adequate foreplay and if the female is geared up, then the vagina should know how to fit without too much difficulty.
I am sorry to hear you own this problem, apart from the pain it must be drastically frustrating.
I really hope that you find out what it is.
- I'm a 15 yr girl and my vagina is constantly itchy. My labium minora are always rubbing together. Whats wrong
- Are there really any pills on the market that make your boobs bigger?
- When should i get my period?
- Is it possible to swim when you're on your period?
- Female vigour ask: Shall I tolerate make-up thieve its course, or shall I produce an appointment near the doctor?
- Please assistance me I am so terrified! Is this what break-through bleeding is? i lately started taking BC this month!?
- My doctor did an ultraasound and I hold thicken uterine bin liner. She said if I be elder (im 29) this would b
- Do girls put lotion on their bodies every sunshine?