Can a young girl contract herpes from a toilet??
my friends 4 yo daughter was a short time ago tested for Herpes... it might be possitive... she was checked by a doctor for sexual assault and question by a phycologist for the same entity and they both said she was not assaulted... where on earth else can a 4 yo get it.. adjectives family memebers be tested as well as any one who used the toilets at the house and evey one who hang out there.. adjectives of us are neg...
i've heard its possible but within is a very small hit and miss. thats a shame!
I really don't know where on earth that 4 year old could enjoy gotten herpes unless she had them at birth.
Newborns can be infected beside HSV at birth. This usually happens when a woman have her primary outbreak close to the time of delivery and the child is delivered through the vagina. Usually, in these cases, the woman any does not have symptoms or is uninformed of symptoms. The chance of endorsement the virus to the baby is greatly reduced during returning outbreaks (less than 1% of the time). Babies infected with the virus at birth are at risk for serious strength problems.
- Girls?? when was the first time you saw a male naked??
- we are the couple without baby for 8years. we are from Tamilnadu. we are tried many instituion but of no use.?
- Should i be having pains?
- When is a women most likely to get pregnant?
- Irregular time?
- Please aid me think through the result of my trans v ultrasound?
- Period problem Ladies, abet!
- I forgot to rob my birth control pill!?